Welcome to Rueda Casino for Adults with Rene!
Beginners – Every Thursday from 6-7 pm
Intermediate – Every Thursday from 7-8 pm
By attending out classes you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully.
Join the New Zealand Salsa craze! Over the past 10 years, Salsa had become the most popular social dance style in New Zealand! It is fun and easy to learn.
Casino Rueda is a Cuban style of Salsa, danced in a circle with other couples. The leader will call a move that the rest of the participants would execute. In some moves you will stay with your current partner, and in some, you will change to the next partner, sometimes changing 2 dance parnters in one move! The combinations are fun and interractive. This style is very social and time flies by very quickly in this class!
You can only join this course in Week 1 and 2 if you have no previous experience.
The course will cover basic steps of salsa as well as lead and follow techniques to begin with, incorporating more complex turns and body movements as the course progresses covering Cuban styling tips for both men and ladies.
You can come alone or with your partner as we rotate couples in our classes.
What to wear:
- Comfortable casual clothes
- If you do not already have dance shoes, then we recomend flat shoes with smooth ( non-grip) sole.
- We recommend to bring a bottle of water.
- It is a partner dance, so don’t forget a deodorant and a small towel on a hot day!
Take a quick sneak peek at one of our Intermediate Class
How to make a payment:
- You can bring cash and pay $10 at the door for each individual class or purchase one by following the links below.
- Save money and prepay a full course (7 Classes) for $60 by folowing one of the links below. Please note that there are no refunds on missed classes, it is your responsibility to make sure that you can attend the whole course. Please always check the timetable for any changes. To give us enough time to process your purchase, please buy your course by midday of the first class date.
- If you have questions, please contact me on 021 2745277 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org